The Gravity Center Fitness Studio in Horsham,Pa. Why Join:
- Beautiful childcare facilities.
- Health and fitness classes offered.
- Relaxed welcoming atmosphere.
- Comprehensive weight loss programs, guaranteed results.
- Highly degreed personal trainers.
- Most effective fitness programs in the Philadelphia tri-state area.
- Only Philadelphia area studio with specialized line of equipment in group capacity.
- Fun, dynamic, challenging, safe, and results-oriented trainings.
- Personal attention in all trainings.
- Resistance training using partial body weight. Safe for certain physical limitations due to injury. Post-Rehabilitation available upon request.
- Affordable prices.
- No long term memberships or commitments.
- Locker rooms with showers, sauna and steam room available.
10 Reasons Why Join You Will Love Working Out
at The Gravity Center
Tired of doing the same workout routine you have been doing for months and have stopped getting results? It’s time to try incline resistance training using your body weight. Check out just a few reasons why training at The Gravity Center will super charge your results and your life!
1. You will see dramatic changes in your body – From the very first workout you will feel amazing and experience a change in your body that will have lasting positive results. We hold you accountable to attend your workouts and keep you safe, challenged, and having fun.
2. Anyone can workout at The Gravity Center – From ages 10 – 80 you will feel comfortable working out because you use your own body weight for resistance. With over 250 full-body calibrated exercises you can adjust your resistance easily to make your workout just right for you. Train in multiple planes of motion that you can’t get from a static weight machine. This way you aren’t putting stress on a specific muscle group or joint, which could lead to injury.
3. Quick results you can see – You will work multiple muscle groups at one time. In nearly all of the exercises you will be focusing on strengthening your core while getting a great stretch without having to do separate workouts.
4. Reduce and eliminate lower back pain – Your back will be supported eliminating lower back compression while focusing on strengthening muscles for good posture. We offer exercises that strengthen the core and trunk requiring users to recruit their core muscles to stay balanced while doing upper and lower body exercises. Exercises can even be used before, during, and after pregnancy with doctor’s consent using appropriate modifications.
5. Improve your body composition – Lose inches, increase lean muscle mass, increase your metabolic rate, and decrease body fat within 6 workouts.
6. Increase your overall energy – Not only will you look great, but you will feel amazing! You will have more confidence in your gained strength, stamina, and endurance. Your results will fuel you to remain consistent with your workouts giving you more energy.
7. Use your own body weight for natural resistance – The best way to resistance train is simply using your own body weight through a variety of functional exercises in different planes to keep your muscles and joints balanced.
8. Improve your range of motion with every exercise – Your muscles are consistently under tension through each exercise increasing your strength and stamina through your entire range of motion. This benefit helps with improving your range and strength from start to finish of a specific exercise. Plus, you can safely move from one exercise to another increasing endurance and varying the intensity through movement modifications.
9. Great for sports specific training – You will simulate functional exercises used in your specific sport to improve intuitive physical performance and muscle memory.
10. Build strength like you never experienced – It is your time to shine by building incredible strength, endurance, and core stability like you have never imagined! You will love the way you feel!!
Intro Packs available for anyone interested in getting started with Gravity fitness programs. Intro Packs are for new members only and consist of three private trainings and one group training. Call for more information or reservations at (215)675-4535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Gift Certificates Available